If you would like to be interviewed as part of this blog, please follow the submission guidelines below. Then e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with answers to the questions below.
1) Provide a link to your book(s)
2) Provide a very brief author bio
3) Note any other links that you want included
4) The subject line of the e-mail should say “Author interview” followed by your name and book title.
These answers may be embedded in the bio:
1) Where are you from?
2) When and why did you begin writing?
3) Is there a message in your work that you want readers to grasp?
4) What books have most influenced your life?
5) Are there any life experiences that influence your storytelling?
6) What are your current projects?
7) What is the hardest part of writing?
8) What are some of the most interesting things you’ve learned while writing?
9) What do you do in your spare time?
10) How can your readers get in touch with you?
I look forward to posting an interview with my fellow writers each Friday.